Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Buna ISD Employment

 So, yesterday I posted that Buna High has a posted job for the old "Gubmint"-Economics job at Buna....trouble is it is now a "coaching" job. 

I thought about applying just to see. Tell them, I plan to start a soccer program a Buna. 

Run a 5-4-1 or a 4-4-2 formation. I figure we'll need several defensemen the first few years. ( Yes, I understand soccer, been watching for years now on the English League. Next time we go over, I plan to get tickets for a match on the pitch.) ( Could you imagine Buna playing soccer?)

But seriously, something is wrong in Buna. 

There is just too big of a turnover of people. 

I understand since it is now a "district on innovation" they can allow people not planning to be teachers, teach, and that is part of the problem. So many look at teaching as easy, and well, it isn't. 

No, I don't want to be a teacher...Not anymore. My time has come and gone. 

But it makes you wonder what is going on? There's been a huge turnover the Government/Economics job since I left.  

I don't know, there are all sorts of positions to fill, only to be filled again in 1-3 years once again...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...