Tuesday, June 15, 2021

No Buna People...Hell No....

 So, since the "Job Opening" for a "Gubmint"/Economics teacher at the Buna ISD was posted, I have been contacted by a couple of people about applying for the job. Something about "Preparing their kid for college" as one put it.( Never mind the "coaching" requirement.)

No

Hell no.

Fuck no. 

I am done. In more ways than you know. 

I seriously doubt I could do it anymore. 

Seriously. 

It's been 10 years since I was in a classroom. I don't know, nor want to know how schools, kids, parents have changed. 

I could no longer have a "Cuss Porch." 

I could no longer cuss "accidentally" in class.

I couldn't discuss my love of firearms, whiskey, etc without some "Karen" losing their mind. 

I doubt I could cross myself when it was needed. 

I doubt I could keep a coffee pot in my room anymore. 

Hell, 3 former students of mine of are on the school board. I my do something bad in class so I could cuss them out when I was called before them.....So they'd make me retire again. 

No, I'm done. 

Besides, we're planning on a trip overseas in the Fall.....And again to the British Isles in Spring 2022.


1 comment:

  1. You also wouldn't use Deutsche to hide the cussing either..

    ReplyDelete

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...