Thursday, July 8, 2021

Bullshit, I Doubt You Could Do It

 I saw "Know it All" on Facebook say how fucking easy it is to teach school.

Now " Know it All" had Taucer, Tandy, and myself in class, and well, we made it look easy......Well, we were born to do the job and two, when I had y'all in class I had over a decade of classroom experience in a couple a rough school districts. 

I'll be honest, teaching and Buna was a cakewalk. That said, like everything else, it has changed. 

"Know it All" I doubt you can do it. You don't have the temperament to do the job. I can see you "losing it " one day and hitting a kid. 

And you can't pull the shit I used to do anymore. The world changes, education changes, parents change, kids change. 

Kids today couldn't handle what you could 10+ years ago. I am convinced of it. 

Hell, if the job is that easy, why are there thousands upon thousands of teacher job openings in the State of Texas as I write this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...