Saturday, July 31, 2021

Slippin' Through the Slough- Gossip?

 In the last 48 hours since I published the article on the cheating fiance, I have gotten more stories about people cheating than, well, I ever have. 

Man, I sure enough may need to start a blog called " Slippin' Through the Slough" or perhaps "Nekkid in Gist" or  perhaps " Sneakin' Down 1004." 

And I was stunned at several including one having affairs with 3 people at once.....And the spouse hasn't a clue....Dammit, how often do you change the sheets? 

Then I learned of one having an affair in my neighborhood. I may need to start driving down the road where the alleged affair is taking place just to catch them in the act. Roll down my window and holler, " What are you doing over here?" To which they would probably answer, " Checking on a friend sick in bed." Yeah, they're sick alright, maybe it should be called "nasty in bed" instead.

I don't know, I think if I was some of you, I might consider a DNA test on my kids, especially if you're suspicious. 

I don't know anymore....

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...