Saturday, July 31, 2021

Slippin' Through the Slough- Gossip?

 In the last 48 hours since I published the article on the cheating fiance, I have gotten more stories about people cheating than, well, I ever have. 

Man, I sure enough may need to start a blog called " Slippin' Through the Slough" or perhaps "Nekkid in Gist" or  perhaps " Sneakin' Down 1004." 

And I was stunned at several including one having affairs with 3 people at once.....And the spouse hasn't a clue....Dammit, how often do you change the sheets? 

Then I learned of one having an affair in my neighborhood. I may need to start driving down the road where the alleged affair is taking place just to catch them in the act. Roll down my window and holler, " What are you doing over here?" To which they would probably answer, " Checking on a friend sick in bed." Yeah, they're sick alright, maybe it should be called "nasty in bed" instead.

I don't know, I think if I was some of you, I might consider a DNA test on my kids, especially if you're suspicious. 

I don't know anymore....

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....

 And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...