Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Dammit to Hell

 So, as of this morning, Israel is making visitors "home" isolate for 7 days with Covid vaccines, negative tests, whatever. 

We were going to Israel in October. It is looking less and less likely. 

We need to take some sort of trip. 

England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales is at the top of the list, but I doubt this late we can put together a trip. It normally takes about 6 months of planning to do the UK-Ireland correctly. 

I'd say Germany or France, but they're rioting in the streets over a lockdown that is coming...

My second choice would be Canada, but you can't go to Canada on a bet. 

Don't say the Caribbean.  Don't say Mexico, been there, done that, hated it. 

So, we'll probably be in the States this year....

We've been the following.....Colorado x4, New Mexico, Arizona, Florida( Fuck Florida with razor blades), Done Bourbon Street, Done Atlanta, Hot Springs, the Arkansas/Missouri Ozarks, Memphis, Gatlinburg, TN, Kansas City, New England, New York, Niagara Falls, San Fransisco, Seattle x5, Idaho, Chicago, Alaska, North Carolina, Washington DC x2, Philly,( I am sure there are places we've been I can't think of....)

In Texas we've done Big Bend x2, El Paso, Palo Duro Canyon, driven across the Panhandle at least 5 times, Corpus Christi, The Valley, Austin x100 times, San Antonio, Galveston, Goliad, Abilene, my brother lives in the Hill Country and we go several times a year....

Okay, any suggestions? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...