Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Delta- Phi Mu Alpha-Kappa Kappa Psi-Tau Beta Sigma

 ( Music people will recognize the last 3)

I say this because apparently we are now using Greek letters to describe the variants of the new Covid strains. Just like when we run out of names for tropical systems.....

As I wrote yesterday, it appears our " Trip to Jerusalem" is off due to them quarantining people from the U.S. coming in. Thus us looking seriously at a domestic trip. 

I don't know people, it appears that we are going to be going through a lifetime of Covid variants the rest of our lives, or at least for the foreseeable future. 

We got to get on with our lives somehow, someway. 

Don't be shocked if the Federal government doesn't mandate vaccines for a lot of things such as air travel.

I know you don't want to wear a mask, and I've not in recent weeks, but I am seriously thinking about going back to wearing one. ( I am 60+ and had the Pfizer vaccines)

I know some of you are all bent out of shape thinking that this somehow "Violates your Constitutional Rights." 

Hell, there are worse violations than this. Hell, wearing a seatbelt. Who do you think got all the seatbelt law passed? Insurance Companies. 

If I thought there was some sort of " Constitution threat" I'd be shouting it on this blog, early and often, those talk shows who do, well, their logic is to scare the shit out of you and they make a profit. Fox News has even instituted their own version of a vaccine passport. 

Your kids have had vaccines to attend school for years. The first few years I taught I had to get a TB test every year. Hell, Dayton " misplaced my TB test" and I had to get a new one before Buna would hire me.

Hell, when you now fly, you go through a TSA line, x-ray machine running wide open as you walk through a metal detect only in my case getting patted down every time I fly.  ( They check my bags for explosive and they always test positive.....I know why, there's not a bag we own I've not had a firearm and ammunition in at sometime. ) 

I'll be honest about the upcoming school year, I am wondering about how many kids will be hospitalized due to Covid?

I know some of you are afraid of the "Covid Vaccine."

Come on, you've ingested worse during your high school and college years. 

Folks, get the vaccine.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...