Friday, August 6, 2021

No, No, Stop It.....

 I was up town a while ago and ran into the mother of a couple a married a while back.

She said to me, " Hello Brother Thomas, or is it Rev. Thomas?"

I told her "It is neither,  it's just Kerry." 

Please, don't lump me in with 95% of of preachers, ministers, priests......

I don't like 95% of them. Really don't. And I got a bad feeling most of them will wind up in Hell and I don't want some mistake made in the here-after and wind up in Dante's Inner Circle because someone called me " reverend." 

Look, I am on shaky ground as it is now. I really am. 

Unless you're Mattison or Tara Laramore, it's just Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...