Tuesday, August 17, 2021

No Joke, This is Serious

 I know some of you don't want me to, and I understand.

However.

I can't keep up with everyone needing prayer right now. 

Seriously, I get up, as many of you know, to pray specifically for many of you. 

The list is well over 300 right now. But as I have said, there is always room for one more. 

I try and scroll through Facebook and keep up, but I don't always catch everyone who needs prayer. I missed a couple in the last few days who had medical procedures and I was sort of upset I had missed them.

Now, I don't have any special hook-up. No special powers. Jesus doesn't come and drink coffee with me here at the Compound, I just for some reason feel like I need to be doing this. Especially, with the sickness right now ....If I didn't, I'd really like to be sleeping in. ( Lord knows I got my own problems and I'm not perfect. Right now getting up 3:30-4 AM))

And it isn't just illness. I know some of you have other problems and situations that need prayer. So, if you want to make sure I pray for you, a family member, a friend, a situation, send me a PM on Facebook, and I will be sure and add you to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...