Friday, October 29, 2021

Sex Show? At School? Think Back Buna....

 So, I was sent this story about a "sex show" at a high school in Kentucky.

It seems students gave members of the faculty "lap dances" as part of a pep rally. 

Let me remind you Buna people what went on while I was at Buna ISD.

My first year at BHS we had a "transgender"  dress up by the boys, many of them, my seniors as a " beauty contest." Some of them made better looking girls, than the girls. Heck, one of my seniors made a "pass" at the then HS principal.

I was appalled. I was not long out of divinity school and from another school district in which everyone involved would have been fired or suspended. ( Then again, men wore coats and tie to teach.)

But, I said nothing. 

Let me remind you, that I was subjected while seated, in the gym in front of the entire student body, female faculty members dancing to Eartha Kitt's " Santa Baby" as part of a Christmas fund raiser. Some of the faculty members rubbing their butts on me. ( I knew nothing about what was about to happen, or would have called in sick that day.)

Again, I was appalled. I'm married and well, I have personal ideas about sexual relations. 

 I never went to another general assembly, pep rally in the gym the rest of my career. 

But, never said anything to anyone. 

Hell, in this day and age I could have sued. Maybe had gotten a lifetime contract from Buna. Not show up and get paid....

I don't know, we are so over sensitive today. 

We got bigger problems....


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....

 And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...