Friday, October 29, 2021

Sex Show? At School? Think Back Buna....

 So, I was sent this story about a "sex show" at a high school in Kentucky.

It seems students gave members of the faculty "lap dances" as part of a pep rally. 

Let me remind you Buna people what went on while I was at Buna ISD.

My first year at BHS we had a "transgender"  dress up by the boys, many of them, my seniors as a " beauty contest." Some of them made better looking girls, than the girls. Heck, one of my seniors made a "pass" at the then HS principal.

I was appalled. I was not long out of divinity school and from another school district in which everyone involved would have been fired or suspended. ( Then again, men wore coats and tie to teach.)

But, I said nothing. 

Let me remind you, that I was subjected while seated, in the gym in front of the entire student body, female faculty members dancing to Eartha Kitt's " Santa Baby" as part of a Christmas fund raiser. Some of the faculty members rubbing their butts on me. ( I knew nothing about what was about to happen, or would have called in sick that day.)

Again, I was appalled. I'm married and well, I have personal ideas about sexual relations. 

 I never went to another general assembly, pep rally in the gym the rest of my career. 

But, never said anything to anyone. 

Hell, in this day and age I could have sued. Maybe had gotten a lifetime contract from Buna. Not show up and get paid....

I don't know, we are so over sensitive today. 

We got bigger problems....


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...