Tuesday, November 30, 2021

We Ain't Learning a Feckin' Thing Are We?( Yes Buna, I'm Mad at You)

 So, I see where for the 12 days of December at Buna High they are dressing-up everyday. 

History lesson-There actually is a 12 days of Christmas in  traditional Western Christianity, but it begins on Christmas Day, not before, and ends on January 6, which is known as Three Kings Day, or Epiphany. It’s the day the Three Wise Men arrived to honor Jesus and is traditionally celebrated with a feast, sometimes called a Twelfth Night party. The song the "12 Days of Christmas" is based on this...Do I need to write a blog on this too?

But I digress-

Are we going to learn? Or play?

Now these are innocuous days of dress, but yet, days of dress-up. Don't they know it is sometimes a battle with even high school seniors from "getting out of control" during the 3-4 weeks between the T-gving and Christmas holidays? And one of the days, a color dress up day,  the Fish( Freshmen for the uneducated) get to dress in blue....Isn't blue the color for seniors? Why are they letting the mouth-breathing, shit smelling, fecktards dress in blue? Afraid  it will make them cry?

I seriously wonder what the cornbread feck is going on at schools now? Are we not expected to learn a damn thing now?

I wonder if I spent my career( The majority of it at Buna High) working too hard?

Oh well, no longer my rodeo......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...