Monday, December 6, 2021

Man, It Don't Look Good

 Sorry, I've not blogged in a week, I've been out of town at the Farm in Northeast Texas, had to winterize the place. ( However at this point, I am not sure why? We ran the a/c while we were there.)

Still, everyplace we went there were " We Are Hiring" signs. I wonder if they actually are hiring? I know the numbers from Friday's job report were poor at best.

I know some of you are all worried about Covid( Get a damn shot) or the Maxwell trial or whatever......But don't take your eyes off the economy. 

I'm sorry but The Federal Reserve( The Fed) is pumping a trillion dollars a month into the economy to keep us from collapsing. ( I am so afraid we'll have hyper-inflation like post WW1 Germany)

The world, not just us are having supply troubles. 

I don't know, the stock market is artificially high at this point...I keep watching for it to turn bearish in a heartbeat. 

We are at each other's throats and in the latest poll, 52% of people ages 18-29 expect democracy to fail in this country.......MIT has upped its prediction that society will collapse in 2040 to sooner. 

I don't know, if you can, get out of debt. 

Watch your spending.

Might need to have a little cash, American money on hand. ( I keep foreign currencies available, not much, but that's just me)

You may want to buy a little extra food when you go shopping, something with long term storage dates.  

Hope I am so wrong here........



No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...