Friday, December 31, 2021

Come On Baby....Come On....

 Last damn day of the year. 

I have literally been like a hermit most of 2021....Oh, we did make a trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains, I did marry several ex-students of mine. ( Always an honor when I am asked to do so.) But in truth, nothing big. 

Here is hoping 2022 is better. 

Already planned....

- Jay and I are starting up the radio show on KJAS this coming Thursday at 7pm.( 107.3FM Jasper, and 99.1 if you live in Pineland) At first I was a little "gun-shy" but now, I'm pretty excited about it. 

- In April, Deb and I plan to take a 4 time re-scheduled...I'm not sure what is in her mind a crusade, a pilgrimage to Israel/the West Bank. I know she plans to get baptized again in the Jordan River, and already we've had a theological disagreement, I figure if Jesus was baptized only once, one time is good enough for me...anyway, I am going to going to try and pray at the West Wall, if they'll let me.....

- The kids( Reid and Zhou Yu) are moving to the Houston 'burbs. We couldn't be happier. 

- Deb is looking really hard at retiring in the late Fall...Good.....We can travel more. I have a trip to the Lake District and Wales already planned for a retirement trip for her. 

But as always and I'm going to paraphrase the Book of Psalms here, " Want to make God laugh? Tell him your plans." 

Happy New Year's and much love from the Compound-

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...