Friday, December 31, 2021

Okay Buna People.......You Are Warned

 I've been haphazard on a lot of stories I have written in the last few years. I've let a lot of stuff "Go." 

If I am going back into radio show business, well, I am going to have to be honest about stuff. I am not going to be able to " Let stuff go." 

A news story or event, well, we may, hell may, we will probably discuss it whether we know the people involved or not.

For the First Amendment to work, we have to have free speech, even if it upsets people. 

If you want to " unfriend" me on Facebook, well, I'll understand. 

Sorry, that's just the way it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...