Tuesday, March 8, 2022

I Feel Sorry for You

 Well, some of you mostly young people. 

I was somewhat aware of this "movement" but I am to the age, that certain things, well, I could care less about....Until it starts to show up in my clothing YouTube/ websites that I read/watch.

Rafael, from " Real Men, Real Style" had a video on YouTube this morning about dating in 2022, how hard it is from a guy to get a date, or a long-time girlfriend, or a wife. 

And I know the terms Red-Pill, Blue-Pill, Black-Pill, MGTOW.....I know what they mean, but I really have not cared much about what people, ( Men AND women)  are going through in the dating world. 

And to be honest, I didn't understand about dating in the early 21st century, until my son went to Asia and the dating there was still somewhat like it was in the 1970s....( And trust me, dating has never been easy.)

When I looked at the comments in " Real Men, Real Style" was pretty much amazed at the ground-swell of guys ( and girls) who were done with dating. Most blamed on-line dating apps. 

So many commented that they thought they were exclusive in dating a girl, but she was dating and having sex with another guy. ( That's been around forever, the old Johnny Cash line from the tune " Cocaine Blues" " I thought I was her daddy, but she had 5 more." )( And there's always been guys stringing 3-4-5 girls along.)

I don't know. 

I look and see so many of you who are single and wonder what the world is going on? 

I am wondering if we are in the midst of a total societal change?  

Personally, I've been married 40+ years now, and I wouldn't start over. Hell, if someone held a .45 to my head and told me I had a date, I wouldn't even know where to begin....I probably tell them " Pull the trigger."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...