Thursday, March 10, 2022

If I Knew Who to Fight....I'd Fight 'em.

 And at my age, I'd cheat like hell...Gun, knife, hell, I'd bite and eye gouge.....

This coming Sunday morning, we set our clocks forward......Again......

I wished we'd put it one way or another and leave it the hell alone...

Maybe when the Texas Legislature meets in January of 2023, someone will do something about the time change....and legalize marijuana, and at least make it more medically accessible. 

But, god forbid those bunch of evangelicals in the legislature do anything that makes either any sense, or do something someone might enjoy....

Anyway, you've been told......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...