Wednesday, June 8, 2022

I Know I B*tch About This Every Year

 I went ahead and got my Honda Toaster inspected this morning at the little place I use in Little Cypress.

Turn on your lights, blow the horn, wipers, and that was pretty much it. 

$7.00 American currency. 

Sometimes hunting down an inspection site is a chore within itself. 

You know, there are more states than not that no longer do state vehicle inspections. Once you leave the inspection station, all your lights, horn, blinkers could stop working, yet your car is still good for a year. And the way some of you use blinkers, you're not going to use them until the state inspection next year anyway. 

I don't know. Just another tax.

Tomorrow night on the radio show, we are going to have a guest to discuss property taxes in the State of Texas. I have questions. If you have something you'd like for me to ask, comment or sent me an email kdthomas1957@gmail.com or a private message on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...