Friday, August 5, 2022

The Statute of Limitations has Run Out on This Buna-

 I get all sorts of messages in the morning. Many through texts, some old fashion email( Who would have thought email is now "old fashion?") but most through Facebook messages.

And I am glad to help answer your question(s) the best I know how. 

I had several questions this morning and did the best to answer all of them.

-Men, remember, first suit of clothes needs to be Navy Blue, with Charcoal Grey being a close second, that said, I often wear a Navy Pinstripe because, well, I'm an Anglophile and pinstripes are associated with British economics. And it pisses off my own child, the graduate of the University of Texas Red McComb's School of Business beyond all words. The pinstripe apparently is too Edwardian for modern business. 

-There's always crazy-ass proposals before the Texas State Board of Education. They don't the light of day. (That said, I often went way outside of the TEKS when I taught y'all. I saw stuff you had missed being taught years earlier and made up for it. Sometimes I went off into the math, English areas......I wasn't supposed to do so, but the statute of limitations has run its course and in truth, if I'd been called on it while teaching, well, I wouldn't have changed anything. I just would have gone about it in a different way.  )

- Then someone asked me this morning if I could, or would do a marriage for a couple who are non-Christian. 

Of course. I'm never going to ask motives or religion of a person who gets married. 

- And finally, yes, I will go to prayer for you, I cuss, I fuss, I do things I was taught as a Baptist not to do, but I still get up pretty early in the morning nearly every day to pray. 

I may need to do an economics blog in the near future-

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...