Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Adult "Happy Meals?"

 Now, I am one to collect crap. Lord knows I got crap here at the house in which I go " What the hell am I going to do with this?" 

But McDonald's Happy Meals for adults?

Do we really need to be nostalgic for their "toys" as adults? I mean, their toys are pretty much crap. 

I know they have a choice of a Big Mac or 10 Chicken Nuggets as their meals. Neither of which I would eat. ( I will eat a Filet O'Fish or an Egg McMuffin for breakfast if I am literally forced to eat McDonald's. )

Last night on YouTube, there was an advertisement for said " Adult Happy Meals" and my wife didn't know what the commercial was all about. ( I'm to the point I don't understand what most ads are trying to sell.) And I told her " Happy Meals for adults" and her reply was " Why?"

I don't know. Maybe if it was Whataburger I might be interested....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...