Saturday, October 8, 2022

YouTube/Zoom/ Buna Reunion Date

 Yesterday, Jay and I recorded a podcast. We also discussed when we will have our first Buna 94-11 reunion. ( We are not going to be ridged about dates, want to join, feel free to join us.)

It will be Tuesday October 18th, at 7PM. 

I will post the Zoom link once we get everything set up. 

Once again, if you cannot make it, we plan to have another in the future.

Don't be shy, join us, I promise I won't be mean, then again, if I don't tease you a little, you might think I am mad at you. 

Seriously, let's try this, see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...