Sunday, January 1, 2023

2023

 It'll be several weeks before I stop putting 2022 on dates, and I've already changed over to the " 2023 event calendar" in the kitchen so Deb and I know what doctor, dentist, other appointments we have coming up and already January is filling up. 

Big year planned here the first part of the year the Compound, as many of you know, we are booked to go to England and Wales for March/April. We got everything ready, flights, AirB&B's, car rented. 

After that, well, I don't know. 

We seriously are going to start looking at moving within the next couple 2-3 years. Trouble, we got all this crap.....May have a garage sale for some of it. 

No, we are both retired and well, the kids seem to be settled, and we may move to Ft Bend County, perhaps Wharton County, or Austin County. I really prefer a little more rural. ( The wife keeps saying something about " Being closer to grandkids" and right now the "grandkids" are only theoretical.)

I'll be honest, I like it here in Orange County, these are "my people," but if we're going to move and start  over, well, now is the time. 

Anyway, let's hope '23 is better than '22......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...