Thursday, June 15, 2023

Buna Folks....And Others....

 In the past few weeks, including yesterday, a number of people have joined " The Govteach Part Deaux" Group, other people have friended me on my Facebook site.....

Let me remind the new folks, especially those of you who do not know me, I " Jump the rails" from time to time. 

Yes, I write on Buna Schools, yes I write on South Jasper County politics, but often I write on whatever strikes my fancy. The other day I wrote on Blue Bell ice cream. And I am due one on economics.

Be warned. I may swear. I may go after organized religion.( And I'm ordained still in a denomination with ties to Scottish Presbyterianism....And yes, I went to school at a Southern Baptist seminary) I may go after politicians. I may talk about my undying support of the Second Amendment, but and more, I am writing on the topic, that well, just keeps on giving, The Buna Independent School District. 

Just letting you folks know. At some point, I am going to upset you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...