Thursday, June 29, 2023

Jail, Former Students, And I Got P*ssed Off

 I am always disturbed when a former student winds up going to jail. Or pleads to a crime that I never dreamed of them committing. 

When you walked across the stage, and received your diploma at Buna or Dayton, or wherever, I had high hopes for you. 

All the faculty hoped for you to become a productive member of society.  

I had people all upset or misunderstood that I should have somehow there should be a level of legal forgiveness for a former student involved with Evadale LL.

What?

I think they need to do life without parole. And if they do the 35-40 years in Federal Prison, plus whatever they get in state, well, they're not going to get out. 

I know many of you have remarked due to the nature of the crime, he will be a pariah, that he will not " last long in prison" as one put it. 

I hope he does the next 30 years in prison, a pariah to the other inmate, the guards, having to look behind his back for the next 30 years. 

I don't know, maybe I expect too much from some of you. 

Maybe I need to go back and delete a few more people?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...