Monday, July 17, 2023

If You've Asked Me This......

 If you've asked me this, just don't assume that I know. 

Found out this weekend about a wedding I was suppose to officiate....Next weekend. They had asked me to do it....But neglected to tell me the time, or date......Or where....Just it was in the future.

I thought it might have been my fault. I am pretty serious about weddings and have a calendar specifically for them. Even have how I am supposed to dress for some.

So I checked my texts, the calendar again, PMs, the Facebook, my phone calls, my voice mails. No, nothing. 

And sure enough, both the bride and groom had assumed the other would tell me the particulars. Neither did. 

So, check and make sure I have you down. I don't want to NOT show up for something I need attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...