Thursday, November 30, 2023

Well, Good News Buna.....

 I was there a couple of days ago and did not see them, but I am been told by a reliable source that the " Pecker in the Gift Box" are up in town...

I know I make fun of them, but you know, it just wouldn't be Christmas without them. 

For years, when I was still teaching in South Jasper County, when I first saw the " Gift Boxes" all I could think was, " Am I the only one seeing this?" 

Am I that much of a deviate?"

For those of you who did not know, I took a class as an undergrad called " Deviate Behaviour." I always worried they might see that in my college transcript. And if they were a Lamar grad, they would know the class was taught by Ray Drennen and well, Ray was " Mr. Deviate Behaviour." 

But it wasn't just me.....

So, it is officially the holidays as far as I am concerned.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...