Monday, December 4, 2023

Jasper County Sheriff's Race- Questions?

 I found out that apparently, I am also moderating the Jasper County Sheriff's debate in late January.

I have request. We are starting to gather questions to ask the candidates. 

We are having schools bring their kids to show them " Democracy in action." ( It's actually republicanism in action, small 'R'. ) ( And yes, this will  be on the "Isms" exam...I'm teasing)

So, my request of you is this.....

What question would you like to see us ask?  And no, I will not use your name. Unless you want me to do so....And if you want to send a PM, that's good too....

Thank you for you help...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...