Tuesday, January 30, 2024

I Receive Some Items in the Mail from a Reader

 I appreciate your concern, I really do....

But, I am okay with my faith, always have been.....And I swing wildly from time to time from a form of Calvinism, to almost a follower of Jacob Arminius. 

But my faith is, well, my business. 

Yes, I have a prayer list that I get up and pray for early in the mornings, especially for many of you. I am hoping it is doing some good. 

Yesterday in the mail, I received prayer cards, a photo of a now deceased pope, and a set of Rosary Beads. Believe it or not, I already have two sets. And I can say Hail Mary in both English and Latin....Again, I am waste of a divinity school education. 

No, even thought I appreciate the actual worship service of the " Church of Roman" I still stick to my Protestant beliefs, and will always. Heck, I am ordained within a Protestant denomination with historic ties to the Church of Scotland. 

I ask for your prayers always, especially as I have a fairly serious surgery at the end of next week. I also ask for prayers for a friend of mine who is also having a serious surgery on the same date as mine.

I appreciate your concern, I really do, but I am okay with my religious beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...