Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Mistresses, 3-Some, S8x and the Single Girl.....S8x and the Married Girl...Buna

 I was somewhat shocked and I should not have been at the messages I received on yesterday's blog topic....

And they started to roll in, the ones that made me go " Huh?" about 2pm yesterday. 

The more "academic" ones came in yesterday morning. 

I still have ex-students from Dayton who read this blog. A very few, but I was reminded of a girl who followed me around like a puppy when I was teaching at that Liberty County institution. Everyone thought she was my " girlfriend." My mistress as one person put it. " Why isn't he fired using this girl like this?"

In reality, the girl was dying, and I had become her psychological crutch. She had an auto-immune illness of which there was no cure. 

I had gone to everyone on the school campus/Liberty County from counselors, to administration, to county health, for help, and I was told in a nutshell, " You're on your on." "We are not prepared for this situation." ( Like I was prepared.)

I am not going into details. 

The kids did not know, the faculty did not know. In the end, it was part of the reason I left Dayton. After she was gone, I had to leave the district. I almost had a mental breakdown. It was the roughest 18 months of my life. I would have never eventually made my way to Buna High School otherwise. Again, I am telling you people, certain things are foreordained. 

But back to something a little more light.( Not really, but in comparison.)

- About 3pm, I was sent a very blunt message by a former student, I am not sure if she was serious, or teasing. 

" Come on Mr. T, if you were invited to a threesome with 2 other girls, you'd go for that."

Of all the stuff, I'd like to do, the last thing I would like to do is a threesome, or any form of "group activity." ( At this point in my life, on the top of my too do list is to eat at Keen's Steakhouse in NYC....I really want to eat their giant Porterhouse steak.)

Some of y'all have been watching too much Team Skeet or Naughty America. In truth, I don't think any of that works that way. ( Now I'll get a message from someone telling me how they work.) And on those internet sites, there is always some sort of lesbianism with the threesome. And it makes me feel like " Boy, you're not really needed here." 

And again, I don't want to share with anyone so, no threesomes of any form for me. ( In truth, I don't want to be "doing" anyone except my spouse.....Again, I am old-fashion.)

- Then, we had a message from a Bunaite, female, who said " I'll never marry." "I like the variety of men I can be with."

- Finally, I received a message from what might have been the nerdiest girl I ever met. ( I take back, I married the nerdiest girl I ever met.)

We'll call her the nerdiest girl I ever taught. 

In many way, and God bless her, she doesn't understand what is socially accepted or not. And she'll read this and agree. 

Big time STEM person, smarter than me, smarter than you. Academically. 

She explained why her husband will never cheat on her. 

Not going to lie, she had me turn 50 shades of red in the face as I read her message....

Including the statement, " My husband never knows when I am going to pull out his penis and give him a bl*w-j*b." " I love giving him one." Some of the stuff, well, just too much for even me.

If everything she does is true, he's not going to be able to have the energy to have an affair.  

( Please, sweetheart, keep on doing what you are doing, it seems to be working for both of you. Even when I was "young, dumb and full of cum," I couldn't keep up with you, but dammit, I'd try.) 

She concluded by seeing me at a distance in Market Basket and was afraid to come talk to me....don't be shy as you said when you saw me at the grocery store, come by and say hello, heck, as we say in East Texas, " Hug my Neck."

 I say this in all seriousness to all of you, give me a hug, heck I may give you one, at my age, you never know, it might be the last time we see each other. ( Men and women)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, Okay, We Go There......This Blog is for 'Some' Buna Folks.....

 So, over the last week, I've had more people show up in my DM's and PM's that well...... These are people I have not a clue who...