Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Buna School Patrons, Just No..... And Important Dates

 Over the past few days I was approached about throwing the blog's support behind a potential candidate for the Buna ISD Board of Trustees. ( AKA, The School Board.)

Was an interesting discussion. Seems to be a nice person, not sure how they got my cell number, but they did, and I was surprised I answered the phone of an unknown person. I generally don't. 

Sorry, but as I told the potential candidate, my answer....Sorry, but no, I can't. 

What happens if this person is elected, and then they royally, or collectively with the rest of the board mess up?

After I had thrown my support behind them, they leave me with " Egg on my face."  I can make a fool of myself without any help. 

And I can just about how hard and heavy I would go after that person for making me look bad. It'd get so ugly, well, I don't even want to think about it. ( I mean seriously, I know you don't believe it, but I often hold back, I just can't imagine how unpleasant I might get.)

If you plan to file and run in the election, the dates to file are July 20 to August 23, 2024. At the Administration Building on Hwy. 62. Hours July 22-25, M-Th, 7AM-4:15PM. Then July 29-August 23, M-F, 7:30AM-4:00PM.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, Okay, We Go There......This Blog is for 'Some' Buna Folks.....

 So, over the last week, I've had more people show up in my DM's and PM's that well...... These are people I have not a clue who...