Friday, July 5, 2024

Okay Buna, Maybe? And a Warning

 Thank you for bearing with me over the last few weeks and my hobby of British politics. 

I've always enjoyed the eccentric system they have, much of it still based on laws established when Queen Victoria was still alive. Heck, they still insist on paper ballots, counted by hand. 

I am going to start back on local politics, and concerns, especially, the Buna Schools, which is a personal concern of mine. 

Let me remind you, I do not receive any pay for writing on Buna, Jasper County, etc. 

Because of the way the blog is written, I can't accept advertising, because at some point, the advertiser with become upset. 

It is part of the reason why the original radio show I was co-host on is no longer on the air. The station had advertisers that sponsored other programs, not ours, that threatened the station and were were kicked off the air......and it involved a school district, and questions we had. 

So, I have no advertising, and there are sometimes I wished I got a quid or two for some of the things I have written. Sometimes it is a lot of work, and research. More than you know. Much more...Especially the research.

Heck, I wished people would tell me, off the record, if they appreciate some of the stuff I know people want to say..

I know you cannot. I know. 

I know there are some people who have to keep a job, and there are people who would be more than willing to hurt people, just trying to keep a job to feed their family, and don't think otherwise. There are people who would hurt you for telling the truth. Trust, me people are ugly to me all the time. 

Heck, there are people who would get upset if they knew you read this blog.  

Heck, I know some of you can't even 'Like' what I have written.

So we understand your silence, but there are times you feel like you're on the island.....Alone. 

Writing a blog, you find out your friends and your supporters. 

Likewise in life.

There are so-called friends, so-called family( They're often worse than friends) who are like a Cottonmouth hidden in the grass. 

And I am going to tell you like a boxing referee instructs fighters before the First Bell rings....' Protect yourself at all times.' 

Anyway, not going to write much over the rest of the summer. I will write from time to time, and post as needed.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, Okay, We Go There......This Blog is for 'Some' Buna Folks.....

 So, over the last week, I've had more people show up in my DM's and PM's that well...... These are people I have not a clue who...