Monday, August 26, 2024

Ex-Students, Other Readers, We Need to Talk.....

 After yesterdays post by a former student of mine on FB, concerning the sexual deviancy of her cat. ( It since has been taken down)

Well, we need to talk. 

There are certain thing that well, need to remain private in your life. 

And talking in great detail concerning your cat's perverted habits, well,  is not one I personally want to see on Facebook. Especially talking about the cat's habit as you called it of " rimming other cats." And you finding it somewhat, " interesting."

It's always the quiet, shy, nerdy ones isn't it?

Either they stay that way, or just go wild after school. 

Look, I wound up in college in a 300 level class called " Deviant Behavior" my first semester in college being taught by a deviant. ( The professor we are certain, went mad because he was involved with gas chamber executions in Colorado when he worked for the Bureau of Prisons in Colorado.....) I am not sure how I did....

It was eye opening......And a sweet, innocent, religious, kid from Orange County has been going downhill ever since. 

Look, and I am going to reiterate this once again....

Whatever you and your " Significant Other"  do in your bedroom is your business.

I don't care if you are LGBTQ whatever, I don't care. I really don't. 

You want to rim, you want to chain each other up, you want to go ATM, you want to be a "Gimp" and dress up and be put in a lock-box, hell, have at it. ( If you don't know, look it up, in the " Urban Dictionary.")

That said, there are things I just don't want to know.....and for the most part, nor does anyone else. 

You need to keep certain things private.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, Okay, We Go There......This Blog is for 'Some' Buna Folks.....

 So, over the last week, I've had more people show up in my DM's and PM's that well...... These are people I have not a clue who...