Thursday, August 22, 2024

Still Upset Buna?

 I have gotten 3 messages from people who missed the last blog on the non-certified teachers and the letter they received from the district concerning those instructors. 

None were happy. 

None.

Trouble is, there are no short solutions to the problem. 

There really isn't a shortage of teachers, there really isn't. The problem is, no one wants the job. 

Why would anyone in their right mind today want to teach?

Hell, my certification is still valid and  I wouldn't teach today for all the " Gold in China." ( They hold 6% of the world reserves.)

And as I have said, in the past, and will continue to do so....If you don't like what is going on, vote for change in the board. There are 4 board seats up for election this November. 

Go to the board meeting. 

I understand there is a full slate of people running. ( Again, I am not helping anyone run, nor have I endorsed anyone for office.....( I am not going to help, I would go full bore, Donald Segretti and "ratfucking"...I know where some bodies are buried, and may at some point dig them up.....Look it up if you don't know.)  

If you're happy, for to keep those running in office. 

I don't know, I have heard from a couple of serious people and when I mean serious, people of note, who are talking about just " cleaning house." 

Including administrators. 

I've been in a district that did that.....It was a mess, but they came out better in the end. 

But it was ugly for a while.

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, Okay, We Go There......This Blog is for 'Some' Buna Folks.....

 So, over the last week, I've had more people show up in my DM's and PM's that well...... These are people I have not a clue who...