Monday, September 16, 2024

Again, Again, Again......

 I was told not to warn you, but I am going to warn you newbies.....

The blog is not what you think it is.....Yes, most of the blogs are on the Buna Public Schools, as I spent the majority of my career as the government/economics teacher there in the 90s to 2011. Thus the name of the blog, "Thegovteach".....It's sort of become my alter-ego....

I swear badly in the blog, I can string together profanity with the best of them, and often, you may think I could have phrased the statement without all the cuss words, well, in truth, I probably cut out most of the swear words.....and the thing is, I know better. 

Yes, I am an ordained minister, in a denomination most of you have never heard of. Studied at seminary and everything. Almost " fell from grace" while I was there, and I believe in the "P" of Calvin's TULIP.....I am there because they are pretty open about bad words, alcohol, and they are closer to my personal beliefs than most local denominations. 

At some point, I am going to write something and make you mad. Get ready, that blog is coming. 

This said, I may write on anything......I almost wrote one this morning on the Southeastern Conference this morning, but decided, nah, too many people already do this. One of my personal favorites was on the British National Election earlier this year. I'm a bit of an Anglophile, and my wife and I have been to the United Kingdom 4 times. 

Hang on, it gets rough on here from time to time, and read this blog at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, Okay, We Go There......This Blog is for 'Some' Buna Folks.....

 So, over the last week, I've had more people show up in my DM's and PM's that well...... These are people I have not a clue who...