Saturday, September 14, 2024

So, You Want to Write a Blog?

 In the last few weeks, I've seen people talking about writing a blog. 

It's not all it seems to be. 

You have to constantly come up with something to write....Oh, you can take some days off, but if you want to keep readership, you have the grind out stuff that people will actually read.

And you'll make plenty of enemies doing so. Especially if you say what you think, and try and tell the truth. 

 It's not like you were going to drink whiskey with these people anyway. 

But it's harder than you think. It really is. 

You sometimes need to write with absolutely "No Fear. "

Many times, that it very hard to do. You know there's going to be "blow-back" and sometimes it comes from sources you never dreamed would be upset.  

 I've done it for 14 years now, and at some point I am going to get up and say, " That's enough." And that day is closer than you think. 

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, Okay, We Go There......This Blog is for 'Some' Buna Folks.....

 So, over the last week, I've had more people show up in my DM's and PM's that well...... These are people I have not a clue who...