Friday, September 13, 2024

Cheerleaders....And Dress Code......

 So, it seems the cheerleaders, the twirlers, the drill team can no longer wear their " outfits" on Pep Rally Friday's. 

This is one of the " Papal Bulls" that has been issued by the new principal. 

Hell, back in '94 the girls were wearing their "outfits" to class. It was that way at Dayton, Magnolia in the 1980-1990s. 

The question is this.....Why now? 

I thought we were easing up on dress code? Isn't this a step backwards? 

Is someone telling the school leadership to do this? 

How is this any different than the girls wearing this on the football field during the halftime, in front of the entire town? Or at the school during the pep rally?

The last bunch I would want to " stir-up" is a bunch of Mama's

I am starting to think Buna may need to " clean house" and just start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, Okay, We Go There......This Blog is for 'Some' Buna Folks.....

 So, over the last week, I've had more people show up in my DM's and PM's that well...... These are people I have not a clue who...